What Is A Whistleblower’s Claim?

Under New Hampshire law, an employee may file a Whistleblower’s Complaint with the New Hampshire Department of Labor. Depending on the circumstances of the termination, a Whistleblower’s Complaint may be based on an employee reporting a violation of a law or a rule.

Please go to Whistleblower Complaint for more information

Posted in FAQ Categories:
Employment Law

We Are In Association With