What Is A Whistleblower Claim?

In New Hampshire, there are generally considered two types of Whistleblower claims. The first type is a Whistleblower complaint filed under New Hampshire’s Whistleblower Protection Act. This process provides for the filing of a Complaint with the New Hampshire Department of Labor for what an employee believes to be a violation.

The second type of Whistleblower’s Complaint is sometimes referred to as a wrongful termination or wrongful discharge claim. The facts under certain wrongful termination claims relate to an employee’s refusal to participate in certain illegal conduct or an employee reporting certain wrongful conduct which results in that employee’s termination.

Please go to Wrongful Termination for more information


Posted in FAQ Categories:
Whistleblower Complaints

We Are In Association With