What If I Slip And Fall At Work?

Depending on the facts of your situation, you should speak with an attorney to discuss your rights. Most work-related injuries are handled through a workers’ compensation claim and you may be eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits.

Posted in FAQ Categories:
Slip and Fall Injuries

We Are In Association With