What Damages Is A Minor Child Entitled To Receive In the Wrongful Death of A Parent?

Under New Hampshire law, where the deceased is a parent of a minor child or children, the child or children are entitled to be compensated for the loss of familial relationship



Posted in FAQ Categories:
Wrongful Death

We Are In Association With