What Damages Can I Get In A Wrongful Termination Case?

Under New Hampshire law, you are entitled to receive damages for any lost wages (back or front pay), lost benefits (examples include insurance coverage, 401(k) contributions), emotional distress damages as well as any other expenses incurred as a result of your termination (such as counseling or medical bills)

Posted in FAQ Categories:
Employment Law

We Are In Association With