Should I Talk to the Police?

Not without consulting an experienced criminal defense lawyer. An innocent person can provide information that police construe as evidence of a crime, a person who committed a minor offense can provide evidence that leads to felony prosecution, and a person who committed a serious offense can unwittingly provide the evidence that leads to his or her conviction. Only an experienced criminal attorney can provide the advice needed to make this crucial decision.

Posted in FAQ Categories:
Criminal Defense

We Are In Association With