As a Parent, Can I Bring a Claim on Behalf of My Child?

Yes. Under New Hampshire law, a parent can bring an action on behalf of their child who is younger than 18 years old at the time of the abuse.



Posted in FAQ Categories:
Personal Injury
Sexual Abuse & Assault

We Are In Association With