Welcome To Our Blog

Mar 13, 2018

Is My Disability Covered Under the Law?

What Is a Disability – What constitutes a disability varies depending on the legal context.  This blog will address how disability is defined under disability insurance policies, workers’ compensation law, and the Americans With Disabilities Act and the New Hampshire …

Mar 12, 2018

What Do I Do After a Slip and Fall Accident in New Hampshire?

 Slip and Falls – There are important steps you need to take immediately after a slip and fall accident. One minute a shopper is searching the supermarket shelves for her favorite item, the next she finds herself on the supermarket …

Mar 08, 2018

Statute of Limitations: NH Can No Longer Chase You Forever

 Statute of Limitations: Until this year the State of New Hampshire had no statute of limitations against bringing a citizen to court to enforce some penalty or collect money from them. In 2009, the New Hampshire Supreme Court in the …

We Are In Association With